SUSHI COOKING CLASSES CHICAGO : SUSHI COOKING
Sushi Cooking Classes Chicago : Glen Cooking Range India : Cooking Schools Charlotte Nc.
Sushi Cooking Classes Chicago
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Assign or regard as belonging to a particular category
- (class) a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
- (class) classify: arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
- (class) a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents"
- A city in northeastern Illinois, on Lake Michigan; pop. 2,896,016. Chicago developed during the 19th century as a major grain market and food-processing center
- largest city in Illinois; a bustling Great Lakes port that extends 26 miles along the southwestern shoreline of Lake Michigan
- Chicago ( or ) is the largest city in both Illinois and the Midwest, and the third most populous city in the United States, with over 2.8 million residents. Its metropolitan area, commonly named "Chicagoland," is the 26th most populous in the world, home to an estimated 9.
- Michigan: a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card
- A Japanese dish consisting of small balls or rolls of vinegar-flavored cold cooked rice served with a garnish of raw fish, vegetables, or egg
- The second EP from German Synthpop band Neuroticfish.
- rice (with raw fish) wrapped in seaweed
- Sushi (Susan Hayakawa) is a fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe, most notably as a member of the Unlimited Class Wrestling Federation.
My 1st time to ever try Sushi, and yes I liked it! I don't think I will ever dare try the raw one though.. =x
Thanx MissArmani.. ;)
3/19/08 - Bento #50
Finally made my own sushi after being inspired by so many sushi bentos posted here! :)
cooking grape tomatoes
recipes for cooking tuna
salmon fish cooking
the key to chinese cooking
cooking oil sprayer
french cooking games
low and slow cooking
sue dress up cooking games
Post a comment