SIMPLE INDIAN COOKING BLOG. COOKING BLOG
SIMPLE INDIAN COOKING BLOG. COOKING RETREATS. BISTRO COOKING AT HOME.
Simple Indian Cooking Blog
- Indian cuisine is characterized by the use of various spices, herbs and other vegetables, and sometimes fruits grown in India and also for the widespread practice of vegetarianism in Indian society. Each family of Indian cuisine includes a wide assortment of dishes and cooking techniques.
- A medicinal herb, or a medicine made from one
- having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved; "a simple problem"; "simple mechanisms"; "a simple design"; "a simple substance"
- elementary: easy and not involved or complicated; "an elementary problem in statistics"; "elementary, my dear Watson"; "a simple game"; "found an uncomplicated solution to the problem"
- any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- Add new material to or regularly update a blog
- (blogger) a person who keeps and updates a blog
- web log: a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; "postings on a blog are usually in chronological order"
- read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal
4/11/10 I Swear This is Not A Food Blog, Part Deux
This is my first attempt at baingan bharta, an Indian eggplant curry. I didn't realize it would take so long to cook, but on the upside, my apartment smells amazing. I also triumphed over my terrible rice cooking skills by rinsing the rice three times and throwing some green cardamom pods in with the water. It makes a huge difference! Now if only making naan were so simple...
camping cooking set
cooking with wine pregnancy
cooking for real
cooking artichokes in the microwave
justin wilson cajun cooking
kitchen cooking game
louisiana style cooking
Post a comment